The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Awesome!

I've been waiting for this for so long. Gratz man on a job well done. Animation was amazing and improved a crapload from last time. Voice acting was splendid as well. Very very VERY , nice job.

The Heart and the Hand p1 The Heart and the Hand p1

Oh, I love it!

This makes me so happy! It's a perfect animation! I love the light-heartedness of it, and music drives it to the brink of perfection. The characters are well drawn and they come to life, and I love how little they speak but their actions speak for themselves. This is a movies that I will watch when I am depressed, bored, or even if I've seen it a thousand times. I have really learned a lot from this animation. Chalk another up for Rob!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well, thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it, man! Just wait, the second half is gonna be great too, heh. Thanks for watching!

An Awesome Halloween An Awesome Halloween

But......I live in Idaho....*Sniff sniff*

Good movie man. It's like so.......awesome.

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Your sir, amaze me!

I've got to say, I enjoy every piece of work that you make. You always inspire to do something my friend. "So Jesse, what do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be just like Robert Winchester! Who the hell is that?"

^
^
(Simulation.......lol)

Bobert-Rob responds:

Heh, well, I'm glad my work inspires goodness in ya. It's suck for it to inspire, say, mass riots in the streets. Mass riots sound good in theory, but in practice? Not so much. They're all... you know... rioty and such. Pain all over the place. Thanks for commenting and watching, Opty!

LoZ: the Story of Link LoZ: the Story of Link

Histarical

Lol loved it! And that Sin City parody you threw in there was genious.

madarkwasp responds:

Thank you, had the grafic novel beside me on my desk, looked over and thought "...It must be done"

Thanks for your review! Glad you enjoyed the Flash

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Hooray!

This is my favorite one man I hope you make more in the future. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that is if your still making them. =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))
)))))))))))
I like the mindlessssssssssssssss violence too.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

yay!

I love whole series i hope it never ends. peace. =)

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Favorite one!

Dude this is my favorite one I hope MC8 comes out soon though lol. =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =0 +DGFDGHMGFHMJSDFJNGJSFDNGJDNFG JNDFJGHHFDNGBHDBGKJFBDNGHK
still the best one and always gonna be the best one although I do like MC
1 quite a bit lol nah jk but I still do =/

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

LOVED IT MAN!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!!

janfhsdbfgjabhfgbshbtyghdfnghb dhfbgskdbgfbdghfbdhgbjsdfbnghg gnhn
L O V E D I T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!